This product is for download only.
If you are suffering from headaches, you can make the pain STOP just by following some basic but little known principles.
You do not have to fall victim to headache pain.
Headaches come in many different forms. But they are largely preventable. Your jaw will drop when you see how many different factors we can pin on causing headaches. You just don't realize all of the potential pain causing activities, substances, pollutants, and the like that can help to cause you undeniable pain.
Your last headache probably was recent enough to make you want to read this letter. The pain was most likely so irritating that you just wanted to SCREAM at the top of your lungs:
"Pain, Pain, GO AWAY! Come again another day!"
I know the feeling! But you don't have to settle for the pain coming back another day! You can likely take steps today to prevent headaches from ever occurring.
It's absolutely true. Did you know that you could be unknowingly causing your own headache? It's possible. The causes of headaches are INNUMERABLE!
I've tracked down 101 Power Tips to help you get through each day without a headache. "101 Power Tips on How to Prevent Headaches," is a thoroughly researched guide. If you are experiencing headache pain, chances are I've put a finger on the cause in my new report.
All you have to do is spend 15 minutes browsing through the 61 pages I've put together for you, you WILL find dozens of tips to gain control in the battle of preventing headache pain.
Here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- Understand that headaches are largely PREVENTABLE. (Page 2)
- Discover a super vegetable that can possibly save you from headache pain. (Page 9)
- Understand how to use meditation to "de-stress" yourself. (Pages 32-36)
- Understand the effect of alcohol on your headaches. (Page 37)
- Understand how to protect yourself from headaches while spending time in the sun. (Page 10)
- Discover that certain colors can actually cause you to have headaches. (Page 38)
- Discover the three types of headache pain. (Page 2)
- Learn exactly what migraines are and why they hurt. (Page 3)
- Learn 4 different criteria for choosing your next pair of sunglasses. (Page 10 and 11)
- Understand what reading in a car is doing to cause you pain. (Page 8)
- Learn how to create your own soothing face pack to release tension. (Page 32)
- Learn 7 tips for dealing with hangover headaches. (Page 37)
- Find out what air-pollutants to stay away from -they may already be causing your headaches. (Page 19)
- Understand what proper ventilation can do to help your headaches. (Page 42)
- Discover that your pillow may be causing you undue pain. (Page 17)
- Understand that your posture may be causing you headaches and how to change that. (Page 39)
- Learn 4 factors to consider while watching television in order to reduce headaches. (Page 13)
- Learn which breathing exercise can help to reduce your headaches. (Pages 14-16)
- Discover what the effects of hair gel may be having on your headache pain. (Page 41)
- Find out if you should stay away from aerosol. (Page 43)
- Learn to avoid shaking your head - and what it means if you experience pain when doing so. (Page 41)